人世间此行遥不可及,你我平安喜乐就好。
This trip in the world is far away. Just be safe and happy.
小说结尾则是若有下辈子仍希望和你在一起。
At the end of the novel, I hope to be with you in my next life.
只是用笔墨勾画的轮廓;心不在焉
It#39;s just the outline drawn with pen and ink; be absent-minded
事实上这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事让我无法忍受
In fact, I can#39;t stand these trivial things
但谁也没有真正的待他
But no one really treated him
无法放下是借口还爱着的借口
Can#39;t put down is an excuse still love excuse
别再来了
Don#39;t come again
总会因为偶尔情绪失控而崩溃。
It#39;s always going to collapse because of the occasional loss of control.
假设你离开我的世界,
Suppose you leave my world,
心灵滑稽+相貌=别面我
Funny heart + face = don#39;t face me
再温柔些
Be more gentle
和睦相处;厌倦的人
live together in peace together; Tired people
后来才知道,我再喜欢大海我也跳不起来。
Later I learned that no matter how much I like the sea, I can#39;t jump.
在追求被爱的路上,我总是磕磕碰碰
In the pursuit of being loved, I always bump
也许我是你生命中的最后一个过客
Maybe I#39;m the last passer-by in your life
每个人的相识都注定是告别的开始。
Everyone#39;s acquaintance is destined to be the beginning of farewell.
下一个终生的赌注。我看不起
The next lifetime bet. I look down on it
我会首先给你一个巨大的拥抱
I#39;ll give you a big hug first
美貌少女死
Beautiful girl dies
而是看吃了一袋旺旺大礼包
When I was a child, I ate a bag of Wangwang gift bag
为他着想。
For his sake.
以聚散为代价
At the cost of gathering and scattering
祝你多快乐,多一份阳光
I wish you more happiness and sunshine
一首歌一曲就会想起你的失恋,并不断地重复着它
A song a song will think of your lovelorn, and constantly repeat it